DISCLOSURE PURSUANT TO ARTICLE 13 OF DECREE. N.196/2003 "Code concerning personal data protection". Under Article. 13 of D.Lgs. N. 196/2003, the personal data provided will be treated as follows:
AIM OF TREATMENT
The collection and processing of personal data are processed for entry to the site and account management (recovery of forgotten passwords, sending notices, etc..).
MODE OF TREATMENT
The processing of data for these purposes:
a) is realized through operations or the operations indicated by. 4 of the Decree. N. 196/2003;
b) is carried out with the aid of electronic means that guarantee security and confidentiality;
c) is carried by this site or by persons directly responsible for this.
The requested data is absolutely voluntary, except as provided in the next step.
REFUSAL TO GIVE DETAILS
Any refusal to provide personal information to the person concerned involves the inability 'to complete your registrationthe site and the services connected to it.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION
The data collected will be subject to disclosure and dissemination to staff responsible for the administration of the site and its maintenance, responsible for such a proceeding or in any way involved in it for reasons of service, without requiring the consent of the person concerned;
Article. 13 Law. 196/2003, recognizes the following rights:
- the right to be informed about the existence or not in the administration of data concerning him, though not yet recorded and their communication in intelligible form (Art. 7 , paragraph 1), their origin (Article 7, paragraph 2, letter a), the purposes and methods of treatment (Article 7, paragraph 2, letter b), the logic applied in case of treatment with l ' electronic means (Article 7, paragraph 2, letter c);
- Right to be informed about the identification of the owner, manager (Article 7, paragraph 2, letter d) and the representative (Article 5, paragraph 2);
- right to be informed of the subjects and categories of subjects to such data may be communicated or who may become aware i'n quality 'of owners, managers or officers (Article 7, paragraph 2, letter e);
- Right to obtain updating, rectification or, if interested, integration of data (Article 7, paragraph 3, letter a);
- The right to obtain cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is necessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed (Art. 7, paragraph 3, letter b);
- The right to obtain confirmation that the operations referred to in Article 7, paragraph 3, letters a) and b) of the Act have been notified, also as regards their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected rights (Article 7, paragraph 3, letter c);
- Right to oppose, in whole or in part, to the processing of data for reasons of legitimacy and for the purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or market research or commercial communication (Article 7, paragraph 4, letters a) b);
- Right to compensation for damage caused by the effect of the processing of personal data (art. 15);- Right to appeal to the court or the Guarantor to enforce the rights listed above (Art. 141 and 145).
HOLDER AND MANAGER OF TREATMENT
Owner and manager of data processing is the administrator of this site can be reached at: